My Team and I are excited to have you join us as part of the Precision Pilates and Wellness family. We want you to be successful, and we don’t want anything to hold you back in our work together. That is why it’s important to be aware of our payment policy.
Our payment policy is strictly enforced. We want to make sure you have a clear understanding of our standards and expectations for payments
This payment policy applies to every membership, package, program, and event and to every member of Precision Pilates.
Our Payment Policy is as follows:
- Payment plans are to be paid on time without exception.
- If you signed up for a membership, program, package, event, or service on a payment plan, it is your responsibility to ensure the funds are available and payments are successfully processed on time.
If for any reason your payment is missed or declined, we will retry your card five (5) times over (5) five consecutive days. If the payments fail to process, we will reach out to you and you will be given a one-time payment extension. This can only be done one (1) time per client. The extension will be approved for ten (10) days from the original due date. Extension beyond ten (10) days will not be approved.
If for any reason payment is not received by the extension date, or if payment is declined for a second time, the following process will be followed.
1. You will be removed from your current program, and all program benefits and bonuses will be forfeited.
2. You will forfeit your current appointments and your spot will be released to another member.
3. You will be given seven (7) days from the extended payment date to pay your remaining balance in full to regain usage of your program or retain appointments
4. If your account is not paid in full, you will be removed from all active facebook groups, appointments and prevented from participating in any future programs at Precision Pilates.
No Refunds for unused products, services, or unattended services will be issued.
As leaders in our industry, it is our responsibility to model exceptional standards. Investing in yourself and paying on time are closely connected to your success and we want nothing more than for you to be successful.