PRECISION PILATES CLIENT PREVENTION:
We are in this together, and we need YOUR help as we reopen to keep our studio as safe as possible.
- Masks: Are optional, we never want to make anyone uncomfortable. If you feel better wearing a mask please do so.
- Sticky SOCKS Only: As we typically do, I will continue to ask that everyone use a fresh pair of socks (please do not wear to the studio) in the studio. This will help avoid tracking in any germs or bacteria… and dirt. Please bring a separate pair of sticky socks that you only wear inside the studio only. This will be enforced – Tavi Noir and Toesox are available for purchase
- Hand Washing: Please wash your hands (up to your elbows) for at LEAST 20 seconds BEFORE and AFTER your workout.
- Keeping Equipment Clean: Please spray down every piece of equipment you use (with our provided CDC N List Selectrocide).
- Please Stay Home If You’re Not Well: If you’re not feeling 100%, please stay home and rest or participate in our virtual sessions until you are feeling better. I will also be following this policy! You will be asked to leave if showing visible signs of illness.
- If you are considered “high risk” for developing or contracting illnesses, we suggest you workout in a private session or wear a mask in our semi-privates.