Pilates is a fabulous method of exercise for any body. But Pilates is the perfect form of exercise for women over 50! Have you ever said:
- I just want to stay strong and lean.
- I see my mom aging and know I want to keep my own body fit, strong, flexible and functional so I can live life to the fullest.
- It’s important to me to find an instructor/trainer who understands that I’m not 25, and trains me accordingly.
- I want to enjoy my workouts.
The Pilates Method of exercise may be the perfect exercise for you and here’s why:
- The Pilates Method combines strength, balance, and flexibility into one very efficient workout session that will keep you lean and strong.
- It focuses on using proper body mechanics. This teaches you how to move in a way that will balance out your body, preventing injuries as you age.
- The Pilates Method is truly a movement practice that can be done at any level, and can be done throughout your entire lifetime.
- The Pilates Method uses a variety of equipment and props so that there is a ton of variety. You’ll develop a practice of movements and exercises that become familiar to your body, but you’ll also be continually challenged.
While you may not have scaling Mount Everest or completing a triathlon on your bucket list, you still want to be healthy. Pilates for women over 50 is the perfect exercise if maintaining your health, preventing injuries, and being able to enjoy your golden years are a few of your goals.
Our studio is the perfect place to learn something new, make more friends, and achieve your health goals. All at the same time. Click here to learn more about trying out Pilates at Precision Pilates and Wellness. We can’t wait to see you!